St. Filumena’s Catholic Primary School
Anti-bullying Charter and Motto
“WE ARE LOVED”
· “WE ARE LOVED” we are not afraid
· “WE ARE LOVED” we are strong
· “WE ARE LOVED” we are not intimidated
· “WE ARE LOVED” we will be watching you
· “WE ARE LOVED” WE WILL MAKE IT STOP!
ANTI- BULLYING CHARTER
At St Filumena’s Catholic Primary School we recognise and value each individual made in the likeness of God and strive to apply the Gospel values of RESPECT, JUSTICE and TOLERANCE.
In order to achieve this we must agree to WORK “WE ARE LOVED” in decreasing any type of behaviour that can be seen as bullying.
What is bullying? (Agreed by the School Council)
§ Name calling
§ Hurting others
§ Discriminating against others
§ Not allowing another child to join in with games
§ Damaging other’s belongings
What can we do if we are bullied? (Agreed by the School Council)
· Walk away and ALWAYS tell someone
· Tell a PLAY BUDDY or PEER MEDIATOR
· Do not deal with it alone