ParentPay Guidance For Parents
ParentPay provides a school online payment system.
ParentPay Limited is a privately owned software company offering a complete solution for income management for schools in the UK. Their unique web application ParentPay® allows parents to make secure online payments by credit and debit card or to pay cash at local stores through the PayPoint network.
ParentPay created the market for cashless payments in schools. They are now firmly established as the UK market leader for online parent payments and income management for schools.
Why St. Filumena's use ParentPay
Our school has successfully established a cash-free office, managing all parent payments via ParentPay. The website enables you to pay online for all trips, school meals, clubs etc using your credit or debit card.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made online by credit/debit card, or alternatively by scanning a barcoded letter at any local store displaying the PayPoint logo
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.